Friday 21 December 2012

The End of the World

So, its 21/12/2012. Potentially, the end of the world. The Apocalypse. The End. It got me thinking.. if this is the last day on earth, what music do I wanna listen to? If this is my last day alive, I can't possibly listen to all my music. So, I've compiled a playlist of 50 songs to listen to before the world ends later on. There's only one song by one artist so it doesn't get too crowded. There's some artists missing that should be in there - but narrowing it down to 50 is harder than it seems! I made sure there's a few genre's in there - Rock from various times, Acoustic, Reggae, Ska. A bit of everything. So here it is - my 50 songs to listen to before the imminent apocalypse.



Note: It may say there's less than 50 for some people, if some of the songs have been played too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think to this post?