Thursday 12 April 2012

Revenge

One of my favourite songs i've produced! Sounds pretty sinister. Its intended to be like, a soundtrack. Was watching the TV series 'This is England 86' and the scene where Lol kills her dad i thought was ace. And i know the series has some pretty dark sounding piano songs in there so that inspired me to make this track. There's a drum loop i sampled from a Slipknot song in there - its a loop I made years ago, and this is the first time i've been able to use it in a song and it fit well! I also took this to my Leeds College of Music audition, but they never listened to it! :( I always think if I had played it to them, they might have accepted! Anyway. As always, leave your feedback in the comments, always greatly appreciated :)

1 comment:

What do you think to this post?